(Last updated on 17 August 2023)
O(1) India Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Office no. 401, 4th floor, Prudential building, Central Avenue, Powai, Mumbai, MH (400076) operates this platform with brand name ShipStreak (hereinafter referred as “ShipStreak”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
We, at ShipStreak, aim to adhere to the ethical standards pertaining to collection, usage and safeguarding of the information provided by you during the use of the Website.
“Group” as used in this policy, means, with respect to ShipStreak, its affiliates and group entities listed here.
1.) USER INFORMATION
The Platform collects certain information and data when you initiate a return request on the Platform. There are two types of information being collected: (A) User Provided Information; (B) Automatically Collected Information during the usage of the Service.
A) User Provided Information and Access
- Whenever you install, download, access, use the features and/or interact with the content of ShipStreak, we may collect personal information as stated below.
- ShipStreak collects your Information when you successfully submit information while initiating a return for your order on the Platform. While doing so, we may collect data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a person and shall include, but not be limited to, information regarding Your name, Phone number, Email address, Shipping address and such other information as may be required to initiate a return and refund your amount.
- We may use and share the User Information with reliable and reputed third-party payment gateway to whom we are associated in order to ensure swift and comfortable payment mechanism for the User. The third party service providers shall provide Us the phone number of the User utilized while completing the payment transaction.
- The said information collected from the Users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” or other information. The Sensitive Personal Information collected would be governed in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “IT Rules”). The Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information or other information shall collectively be referred to as “User Information” in this Policy.
- We may use the User Information to contact you from time to time, to provide the services we offer through the Platform, important information in relation thereto through SMS, calls, and email. By using this Platform, you are also opting-in to receive such information and promotional content via WhatsApp. In case, you do not wish to receive any communications via WhatsApp, please reply ‘STOP’ to opt-out of this facility. We may ask you for more information for identification purposes, if required (personal information). The User shall be permitted to access the Website or Application via any device provided that the log in/access credentials match with the User credentials. In the event the User uses a new device to access or log-in to the Website or Application, the User shall be required to grant access for the new device, as may be required.
- By using this Platform, You consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of the User Information (including personal information and sensitive personal data, including any payment details) that you provide in connection with any of the services that We offer through our Platform in accordance with this Policy and You consent to the collection of any changes or updates that you may provide to the User Information.
- ShipStreak collects only such User Information that ShipStreak believes to be relevant for the purpose of identification and verification and is required to understand You or Your interests. It is clarified that We shall not be liable, for any reason whatsoever, for the authenticity of any User Information provided by You to Us. You hereby confirm that the User Information provided by You is and shall continue to be valid, true and accurate to the best of Your knowledge.
B) Automatically Collected Information
When you visit the Platform, we may collect certain information about or on your device such as your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify you personally during Your visit to the Platform. We can identify You only after You submit User Information at the time of registering Yourself with the Platform.
2.) COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The User Information collected by Us will be deleted as per the Data Retention Guideline identified below. To enhance Your use of the Platform, certain information may be collected each time You visit the Platform which are saved in server logs. It is clarified that these statistics help Us in improving the efficiency of the Platform by giving Us information relating to Your use of the Platform. Such information may include details of the server from where the Platform is being accessed, the browser and operating system used to browse the Platform, details of Your last visit to the Platform, including time, date and the duration of Your session on the Platform.
Like most other Platforms, We use data collection devices known as cookies to collect and store information of Users visiting the Platform. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a User’s browser from a web server/mobile application and is eventually stored on a User’s computer hard drive/mobile device. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for Platforms to remember the activities of the User on the Platform and helps in improving Your experience on the Platform. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the User Information You submit to ShipStreak. The option of accepting cookies is up to You, however certain features of the Platform including Content and the forms may not be accessible without accepting cookies.
4.) USE OF THE USER INFORMATION
We collect the User Information provided by You for the reasons including but not limited to the following:
- verifying Your identity;
- facilitating Your use of the Platform to initiate return of the Products from the Platform and initiate refund of the amount;
- helping You address trouble- shooting problems;
- providing You with related customer service;
- protecting the integrity of the Platform; and
- To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Platform, the Company, its Users or the public as required or as may be permissible under the applicable law and/or to comply with applicable laws
5.) DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION
We may disclose Your information to the third parties for a variety of business purposes, as described below, in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulatory requirements:
(a) provide You with the services on the Platform to facilitate return of the Products and refund the associated amount, and may be subject to the practices of such third parties.(b) Any legal, governmental, or regulatory authority if it is required to comply with any legal order or process, issued or commenced, in accordance with the applicable laws.
We will share Your User information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Policy
6.) SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
To prevent any form of unlawful interception or misuse of User Information, We use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the User Information collected. We use reasonably secure and technologically appropriate measures, in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules related thereto to protect You against loss or misuse of Your applicable User Information including internal reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices and other reasonable security measures which are equivalent to security measures that ShipStreak uses to protect its own confidential information. We have in place a secure server for all Your transactions on the Platform, which, if required to be accessed, are accessible only by the authorized personnel of ShipStreak. However as You are aware, no internet site/mobile based application is completely free of security risks and We do not make any representation in respect of the same.
7.) LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES
The Platform may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Platform. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen, or approve, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Providing personal information to third-party websites or applications is at your own risk.
8.) DATA RETENTION GUIDELINE
We may retain device information for a period of up to 36 months, unless otherwise required by law or applicable contract.
With respect to the account information and/or addresses provided for facilitating return of products, the same will be retained until your specific instructions to delete such data. You can place this request to delete your data by writing to us at email@example.com. We may retain transaction data and certain account information of Yours as may be required to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes (including billing) and enforce agreements.
We may retain the information we obtain about you as per the instructions of our customers or partners who provide such information or as required to fulfil our legal, compliance and contractual obligations.
After the applicable retention period, We may retain and use such data in an aggregated format, as necessary for internal analytical purposes, to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes (including billing) and enforce agreements.
9.) CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our website is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has uploaded personal information to our site without your consent, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information in violation of applicable law, we will delete any personal information we have collected, unless we have a legal obligation to keep it, and terminate the child’s account.
11.) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Platform and all Content on Our Platform, including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images, reviews, comments and software is the property of ShipStreak and/or its Content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Any use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the Content on this Platform can only be made with the express permission of ShipStreak. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to ShipStreak, belong to their respective owners and are their property.
12.) FORCE MAJEURE
13.) DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
ShipStreak reserves the right to disclose User Information when required by law. We will disclose such User Information wherein We have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on Us or to exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
14.) CONTACTING THE PLATFORM
The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the Rules enacted under those laws.